Bush Cherry Lane
Located in a rural location at Cobaki this was a Pavilion style construction. The home features a large infinity edge pool, which makes the property feel very resort like.
The Property has the following features:
- Lounge, dining & kitchen pavilion
- Pool cabana with it’s own ensuite, bar, room for a pool table and movie/sports lounge
- Main bedroom & ensuite pavilion
- Amenities & laundry pavilion
- Garage pavilion
- Another bedroom and bathroom pavilion
- Timber Floor
- Vaulted VJ ceilings
- Unique stone in wet areas
- 2 Pac cabinetry and stone bench tops throughout the home
The house was positioned around the pool, which overlooked the valley to Coolangatta and the ocean beyond. With the property’s livestock of Alpaca’s the home has a very calming appeal. With the home being located in a bush fire zone there were extra building requirements that needed to be taken into consideration during construction. City Contracting worked closely with local council to ensure all requirements and regulations were met.